1. Click the download icon of your design program of choice (Adobe Illustrator, or Canva if you don't have the fancy-shmancy software).
2. Upload your artwork files to the template. This can be your logo, text or images, but we are unable to print large solid blocks of colour.
Place your files only into the panels that you want to print on.
PLEASE NOTE: This step is only to show us the positioning. You'll also need to upload the individual artwork files on the product page, but we'll get to that step soon.
3. Download your template file as a PDF.
4. Click back to our Custom Boxes product page. Upload the PDF template file you just saved, as well as your individual high-res PNG or PDF artwork files just above the Add To Cart button. Head through checkout as normal.
5. Keep an eye on your emails, as we'll be sending you a final design proof. Orders of 250pcs and over will also be offered a free print sample. If you're ready to go all in, hit Approve and we'll get printing!
IMPORTANT: We won't start printing until we have your tick of approval. Orders will be dispatched within 3 business days after we get the thumbs up.
If written instructions aren't your thing, watch the walkthrough below!