- A thermal printer uses heat instead of ink to print. Our Ecolabels are embedded with a heat-sensitive material that darkens as it heats up.
- Thermal printers can only print in black and white, that's why we offer a range of colours for your custom label background!
- Artwork can be supplied in colour, but will print in black and white.
- Designs with solid line-work print best.
- Files must be uploaded as a PDF.
- Please use our template linked above to ensure the sizing is print ready.
- Round (50mm diameter): 750 labels per roll
- Round (75mm diameter): 500 labels per roll
- Rectangle (32x50mm): 1,000 labels per roll
- Rectangle (48x100mm): 500 labels per roll
- Square (50x50mm): 700 labels per roll
- Oval (70x45mm): 500 labels per roll
- Print up to 4 designs per roll
- FSC Certified and BPA Free
- Industrially compostable (ENI3432)
- Food grade
- Made in Australia
- The backing is made from glassine (as are all thermal labels), which is not curb side recyclable or compostable, but we are working on alternatives!