How to set your label size
Are your labels coming out oversized, partially printed, or even blank? It's likely your media or paper size settings need a little bit of tweaking. Here's how you can get that sorted right after setting up your printer on your computer:
- Start by opening any random photo or file in Preview, then go to 'File' > 'Print' to open the Print dialog.
- Make sure 'TSC DA210' is selected as your printer.
- Click on 'Paper Size', and then 'Manage Custom Sizes'.
- This is where you'll set the paper sizes for your Ecolabels: (Shipping Label) 100 x 150 mm
If your labels still aren't printing correctly, your label size may be incorrect in your shipping platform settings. Here's how to check on the major courier platforms.
- Australia Post MyPost Business:
- Sendle: https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-au/articles/206034427-How-to-label-the-parcel