How to set your label size
Are your labels coming out oversized, partially printed, or even blank? It's likely your media or paper size settings need a little bit of tweaking. Here's how you can get that sorted right after setting up your printer on your computer:
- Hit the Windows Start button, you'll find it in the left bottom corner.
- Make your way to 'Settings' > 'Devices' > 'Printers & scanners', then select 'TSC DA210' > 'Manage'.
- Next, click on 'Printing preferences'.
- In the 'Page Setup' tab, under the 'Stock' section, you'll see a 'New' button.
- Here's where you can create new paper sizes and enter your Ecolabel dimensions. For our Shipping Labels, it's 'Width: 100 mm' and 'Height: 150 mm'.
If your labels still aren't printing correctly, your label size may be incorrect in your shipping platform settings. Here's how to check on the major courier platforms.
- Australia Post MyPost Business:
- Sendle: https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-au/articles/206034427-How-to-label-the-parcel