Hey legends! This guide is for Windows users to set up your TSC Printer.
Visual learner? Watch the installation guide below.
Step 1: Download your drivers
- Follow this link to download your driver.
- Right click on the file and select Download.
- You may see a warning pop up - don't worry, this is totally normal for third-party programs! Select Download Anyway.
Step 2: Setup Wizard
- Right click and open your downloaded driver file.
- You should see the setup wizard pop up as below.
- Accept the license agreement terms, then click 'Next'.
- Choose where the software will be saved (this can be anywhere on your computer).
- At the below step, de-select the option to read installation instructions. Click 'Finish'.
Step 3: Installation
- For these steps you will need to turn on your printer and connect it via USB if you haven't already.
- You'll see a new pop up, like below. Select 'Install printer drivers'.
- Select USB for connection type. This printer can only be connected via USB.
- Select 'Install a driver for a Plug and Play printer'. TSC DA210 should be appearing as the model type.
- Name your printer (or leave as default), and choose whether you'd like to set this as your default printer.
- Click Finish and close the installer.
Step 4: Set your label size (for A6 Shipping Labels)
Using our DIY Ecolabels? Click here instead for label set up.
- Start by heading to your computer's 'Settings', then find 'Devices'.
- Now, look for 'Printers & Scanners'.
- From the printer list, select 'TSC DA210' and give 'Manage' a click.
- Select 'Printing preferences'.
- On the 'Page Setup' tab, you'll see a 'Stock' section. Here, you'll want to click 'New'.
- Now, this is where you'll set your paper size for the Shipping Labels. Enter 'Width: 100 mm' and 'Height: 150 mm'.
Handy Tips: Installing your labels
- Remove the sticker from the label roll and unravel the roll a little bit. This way, you can install the roll so that the labels are on the top (you should be able to see the printed labels as they come out of the printer).
- Use your thumb to pull the right side away – making space to install the roll:
- Place the roll inside, with the label facing up towards you.
- Close the lid firmly with part of the first label sticking out.
- Push the feed button on the lid (the button on top of the printer). The machine will detect the label size, and move to the start of the next label.
Your TSC Printer is now ready to, well... print!
If you have any questions that aren't answered in the guide above, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For anything complex, we'll book you in for a support call and walk you through it.